Partnership VOICE at Imperial to launch in 2019
Imperial has recently partnered with Newcastle University as a collaborator to launch VOICE at Imperial, an online platform that helps researchers involve the public in their research. VOICE believe that the public should have a say in health research that may ultimately affect their lives and value the perspective that only community members can give. VOICE encourages collaboration between researchers and members of the public through a plethora of events, lectures, debates and discussion groups on a variety of topics.
In contributing their experience, ideas, insights and vision, VOICE members become partners in research. If you would like to involve VOICE members in your work or just submit an online poll, survey or topic for discussion contact the Patient Experience Research Centre (PERC) at email@example.com. PERC help to:
- Facilitate Public Involvement workshops
- Undertake online surveys and polls
- Host discussion forums and online debate
- Support the recruitment of public members to project and steering groups
- Organise and promote research themed events
- Support patient and public involvement in research and innovation
If you have any questions, please get in touch. You can read more about others’ experience involving VOICE members in their research on the VOICE blog.