The Imperial BRC Organoid Facility serves as a multi-disciplinary research and training hub to decrease the barrier to access stem cell and organoid related methods. The Facility supports organoid work (iPSC or adult biopsy-derived culture) by operating as a main laboratory for general culture and future biobanking, providing know-how and related training, as well as developing complex disease models with multi-omics readouts.
The facility provides support for all aspects of organoid work including:
- consultation in training of organoid technologies,
- designing projects and experiments,
- iPSC and biopsy-derived organoid line generation,
- transgenic organoid development
- support in organoid processing for downstream applications.
Services are available for both internal academic users and industrial sectors.
Dr Harry LeitchGroup Head, Germline and Pluripotency
Dr Tamas KorcsmarosSenior Lecturer in Intestinal Epithelial Biology
Dr Tamir RashidClinical Reader in Liver Regeneration