Are you a patient, carer, research or healthcare professional, or member of the public?
Are you interested in clinical and health-related research?
Visit our free Open Day to see demonstrations of the world-class science happening at Imperial
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is the largest funder of health and care research in the UK.
NIHR works in partnership with the NHS, universities, patients and the public to enable research that transforms lives, promotes economic growth and advances science.
During the Open Day we will ask for your views about the research that matters to you. You will be able to discuss the latest medical research with our scientists and clinicians, with ‘hands on’ interactive exhibits.
This is an opportunity to understand why health research is important and will help shape the clinical research of the future.
Exhibitors on the day will include:
- NIHR Imperial Biomedical Research Centre
- NIHR Imperial Clinical Research Facility
- NIHR Imperial Patient Safety Translational Research Centre
- NIHR Imperial College Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre
- NIHR London Medtech and In vitro diagnostic Co-operative
- Imperial Patient Experience Research Centre
- Imperial Health Charity
+ many more!